Spring is a time of rebirth and renewal, but it can also be a time of pest invasions. From small insects to larger wildlife, pests can quickly turn a pleasant spring day into a nightmare. If you want to keep your home and garden safe and pest-free, it’s important to properly identify and control the pests that are causing problems.
Types of Common Spring Pests
Prevention and Control
- Eliminate sources of food and water.
- Seal cracks and crevices to prevent entry.
- Remove sources of shelter.
- Use insecticides to target specific pests. (click on the pests above to get an insecticide specific to your pests).
- Apply insecticides in areas of high activity.
- Monitor for pest activity regularly.
Cy-Kick CS Insecticide
OneGuard Multi MoA Insecticide Concentrate
Niban Granular Insect Bait
- Regularly inspect for potential pest activity
- Utilize both non-chemical and chemical methods of prevention and control
- Be aware of the signs of spring pest activity in your area
By taking the necessary steps to identify and combat spring pests, you can ensure that your home and garden remain pest-free and that you can enjoy the beauty of the season without worrying about pests. With the right knowledge and tools, DIY pest control can keep your home and garden safe and pest-free all season long.