Product Alternatives: Advion Cockroach Bait Arenas
EPA REGISTRATION NO.: 432-1257
Active Ingredient: Fipronil – 0.05%
Directions For Use:
- Place bait stations in areas where cockroaches have been seen and where they hide. Cockroaches infest dark, warm, damp locations.
- The bait stations can be stuck to a vertical surface by peeling off the protective strip to expose adhesive.
- For effective roach control use 4-6 bait stations per 100 sq. ft. of horizontal surface area. Place adjacent to walls and flush in corners. Do not place more than 24 bait stations per residence. For outdoor use, place stations adjacent to structure.
- Do not spray the bait stations. Avoid placing the bait stations on freshly sprayed surfaces.
- Roaches will begin eating the bait immediately and you should expect to see fewer roaches within 3 days.
- Inspect all bait stations and replace as needed for continual control of roaches.
For Pantry Pests:
- Remove and dispose of infested foodstuffs. Clean up spilled foodstuffs from cupboard or food storage area.
- This product will kill adult stages of beetles remaining in food storage areas.
- Use 4-6 bait stations per 100 sq. ft. of horizontal surface area.
- Bait stations can be stuck to a vertical surface by peeling off the protective strip to expose adhesive.
- Do not place more than 24 bait stations per residence.