Product Alternatives: Precor 2625, PT Alpine Flea and Bed Bug Spray
EPA Registration No.: 2724-490
Active Ingredient: 0.085% (S)-Methoprene, 0.350% Permethrin, 0.30% Phenothrin, 2.0% Bicycloheptene Dicarboximide, 1.75% Piperonyl Butoxide*
Directions For Use:
1. Identify treatment areas, especially those where pets frequent, such as in and around pet’s sleeping and resting areas. These are the primary areas where fleas, their eggs, and ticks are found. Before treatment, make a test application to upholstery, drapery, light-colored, delicate fabrics, or wood surfaces in an inconspicuous place.
2. Prepare treatment areas. Remove pets and birds, and cover and unplug fish aquariums before spraying. Remove motor vehicles before using in garages. For best results with Surface/Carpet treatments, vacuum thoroughly before spraying and discard vacuum bag in outside trash. This product may also be used for infested surfaces inside motor vehicles.
3. Apply treatment. For flea/tick infestations, a single can treats 2000 square feet. Hold container upside down 2-3 feet from surface, point actuator towards the surface and push button. Apply as a spot treatment only to surfaces of furniture, rugs, carpets, drapes, and around all pet resting areas until “slightly damp”. Reapply in 14 days, if necessary.
IMPORTANT: Only proper application to carpets, upholstery, drapes, and other fabrics will provide thorough flea/tick elimination. Keep people and pets out of areas during treatment. Do not apply directly to pets or animals. Vacate room after treatment and ventilate until surfaces are dry before reoccupying.
OUTDOORS: Point spray nozzle away from face. Hold can on slight downward angle. For best results, spray when air is calm. Spray with wind if breeze is blowing.
- Remove pets, birds and cover aquariums before spraying. DO NOT APPLY DIRECTLY TO PETS!!!
- Do not enter or allow others to enter until sprays have dried.
- Do not wet treated articles to the point of runoff.
- Do not use treated articles until sprays have dried.
- Do not apply this product in a way that will contact workers or other persons either directly or through drift. Only protected handlers may be in the area during application.
- Do not apply when food is present.
- Do not use in food areas of food handling establishments, restaurants, or other areas where food is commercially prepared or processed.
- Do not use in serving areas while food is exposed or facility is in operation. Serving areas are areas where prepared foods are served, such as dining rooms, but excluding areas where foods may be prepared or held. In the home, all food processing surfaces and utensils should be covered during treatment or thoroughly washed before use. Exposed food should be covered or removed.
Replace Cap After Each Use. Store In A Cool Dry Place That Is Inaccessible To Children And Animals.
Precor 2000 Plus Premise Spray uses the active ingredient (S)-methoprene to control fleas, ticks, ants, and other pests. It is an insect growth regulator (IGR) and an adulticide that will work against adult fleas and ticks for two weeks and kills flea eggs and prevents re-infestation for up to 7 months. This is the product that professionals use because of one-two punch of the IGR and the adulticide. This combination makes up the fast-acting formula that provides the knockdown power needed to rid your home of fleas and other pests. Precor 2000 Plus Premise Spray is versatile and reaches fleas hidden deep in many areas, including carpets, upholstery, and pet bedding. One can covers 2,000 square feet. If you need a bit more coverage or for your fleas spray to be labeled for a few more pests, you can try Precor’s sister product, Precor 2625!