Product Alternatives: Maxforce Fly Spot Bait
EPA Registration No. – 499-568
Active Ingredient: Dinotefuran 1%
AREA TREATMENT: Point can toward target area from a distance no further than 12 in (30 cm) and press down actuator. Make a light application at a rate of 2 ln ft/sec and avoid run off or dripping from targeted area. Area treatments are effective where flies congregate, roost and feed, which may include garbage receptacles and lids, refuse containers, under tables and benches, recycling bins, dumpsters, behind vending machines, under bars, calf hutch ceilings, eave areas, walls and/or areas where flies are likely to congregate or infest. DO NOT apply bait in areas that are frequently cleaned. This product will not adhere to surfaces that are dusty or greasy. Reapply when bait placements are no longer visible and/or reinfestation occurs. Use a water-dampened paper towel to remove unwanted bait placements and then discard in trash.
BAND TREATMENT: Spray from a distance no further away from targeted area than 6 in (15 cm) to create a band application at a rate of 2 ln ft/sec. Band applications may be made to areas such as beam edges, receptacle edges, table or bench edges, around windows and window frames, under narrow eaves and other areas where there is a narrow area where flies land, roost and/or are likely to infest. Reapply when bait placements are no longer visible and/or reinfestation occurs. Use water-dampened paper towel to remove unwanted bait placements and then discard in trash.
REMOVABLE BAIT PLACEMENTS: Spray bait on a small object no larger than 24 in2 and no smaller than 6 in2 unless it is a rope or twine of at least 6 in long. Object may be made of wood, plastic, cardboard, index cards, nylon, 2metal or other suitable material. Place in areas of fly activity, and out of reach of children and domestic animals.
Product Use Restrictions:
- DO NOT apply bait to surfaces which may reach excessive temperatures. Examples include portions of stoves, lighting above food preparation areas, ovens, grills, fume hoods, steam tables, toasters, fryers, dishwashers and hot water pipes.
- DO NOT apply directly on food preparation surfaces or dining surfaces where foods for consumption may come in contact.
- DO NOT apply bait in areas where animals can ingest product.
- DO NOT apply directly upon animals.
- DO NOT apply to milking equipment in dairy areas.
- DO NOT apply directly into any electronic equipment or areas where electrical short circuit could occur.
- DO NOT use in aircraft cabins; use in cargo areas only.