Product Alternatives: Navigator SC, Termidor SC
EPA Registration 53883-279
Active Ingredient: Fipronil 9.1%
Taurus SC Is A Non-Repellant Termiticide/Insecticide: Undetectable To Termites And Other Pests
Mixing Instructions: SHAKE WELL. 0.8 Fl. Oz. Of Taurus SC per 1 Gallon Of Water.
To mix Taurus SC termiticide / insecticide:
1. Fill the tank 1/4 to 1/3 full with water. The filling hose must be equipped with an anti-backflow
device or water flow must include an air gap to protect against back siphoning.
2. Start the pump to begin by-pass agitation and place the end of the treating tool in the tank to
allow circulation through the hose.
3. Add the specified amount of Taurus SC required to prepare the desired dilution.
4. Add the remaining water.
5. Continue to run the pump allowing recirculation through the hose back into the tank until the
Taurus SC is completely dispersed.
NOTE: For tanks pre-filled with water, follow steps 2, 3, and 5 above.
NOTE: Recirculation/agitation may not be required for inline injection or other application
• To mix a 0.06% dilution, add 0.8 fluid ounces of Taurus SC per gallon of finished dilution
• To mix a 0.09% dilution, add 1.2 fluid ounces of Taurus SC per gallon of finished dilution.
• To mix a 0.125% dilution, add 1.6 fluid ounces of Taurus SC per gallon of finished dilution.
Dilution Rate/Application Rate:
Permitted Taurus SC Frequency and Dilution Rate Application Scenarios
|% Taurus SC finished dilution|
|0.03% 4 times/calendar year||0.06% 2 times/calendar year||0.03% 2 times/calendar year
and 0.06% 1 time/calendar year
In California, only the 0.03% 4 times/calendar year at 1 quart/160 ft application scenario is
See Label for Complete Instructions.
Storage: Store unused product in the original container only, out of reach of children and animals.
This product is to be used outdoors only (with few exceptions), and there are regulations that vary state to state. Please read the product label carefully before using Taurus SC.