Product Alternatives: Talstar P Professional
EPA Registration No: 53883-118
Active Ingredient: Bifenthrin – 7.9%
Apply where pests hide. These areas include, but are not limited to, baseboards, corners, storage areas, closets, around water pipes, doors and windows, attics and eaves, behind and under refrigerators, cabinets, sinks, furnaces, stoves, the underside of shelves, and drawers. Treat with a low pressure, coarse, crack and crevice or spot spray. Pay close attention to cracks and crevices. See also “Foam Applications” in the Food Handling Establishments section. Not for use as a space spray.
Mixing Directions: See mixing chart below.
To make a dilution for brush or spray treatments:
-Dilute Bifen I/T with water.
-Fill sprayer with the required amount of water.
-Add Bifen I/T.
-To ensure proper mixing, close sprayer and shake before use.
-Only mix the amount of solution that is necessary for treatment.
In order to achieve and/or maintain control in times of high pest pressure, retreatment may be needed. Repeat application should only take place if there are signs of renewed insect activity and must not exceed one application per 7 days.
Use a 0.02 to 0.06% dilution to spray the outside surfaces of buildings such as private homes, duplexes, townhouses, condominiums, house trailers, apartment complexes, carports, garages, fence lines, storage sheds, barns, and other residential and non- commercial structures. Sites of treatment include, but are not limited to, exterior siding, foundations, porches, window frames, eaves, patios, garages, garbage areas, lawn areas, trunks of trees and shrubs and other areas where pests my be found. Use a spray volume of up to 10 gallons of emulsion per 1,000 square feet. Use higher dilution volumes if vegetation or landscape materials are dense.
|Suspension||Bifen I/T per gallon of
|0.02%||0.33 fl. oz.||-Do not use household utensils to measure Bifen I/T.|
1.0 fl. oz.
|-Use higher treatment rates for quicker knockdown or longer residual control.
-High pest pressure may require subsequent applications.
-Repeat application only if there is evidence of
renewed insect activity and not more than once per 7 days.
- Do not apply a broadcast application to interior surfaces of homes.
- Do not apply by air.
- Do not apply in greenhouses, nurseries.
- Do not apply this product through any kind of irrigation system.
- Do not for use on sod farm turf, golf course turf, or grass grown for seed.
- Do not apply to pets, crops, or sources of electricity.
- Firewood is not to be treated.
- Use only in well-ventilated areas.
- During any application to overhead areas of structure, cover surface below with plastic sheeting or similar material except for soil surfaces in crawlspaces.
- Do not allow spray to contact food, foodstuffs, food-contacting surfaces or food utensils or water supplies.
- Thoroughly wash dishes and food handling utensils with soap and water if they become contaminated by application of this product.
- Do not treat areas where food is exposed.
- During indoor surface applications do not allow dripping or runoff to occur.
- Do not allow contact with treated surfaces by people or pets before spray has dried.
- Bifen I/T will not discolor or otherwise harm surfaces that water alone will not discolor or otherwise harm.
- Do not apply this product in patient rooms or in any rooms while occupied by the elderly or infirm.
- Do not apply Bifen I/T in classrooms, libraries, sports venues, or other institutional facilities when they are occupied.
- Bifen I/T may be applied with low-volume application equipment, including Actisol® and Micro-Injector®, for general surface, spot, crack and crevice, and deep harborage
- Not for use on plants being grown for sale or other commercial use, or for commercial seed production, or for research purposes. For use on plants intended only for aesthetic
purposes or climactic modifications and being grown in interior plantscapes, ornamental gardens or parks, or lawns and grounds.