Product Alternatives: Advion Ant Bait Arenas
EPA REGISTRATION NO.: 432-1256
Active Ingredient: Fipronil – 0.01%
Directions For Use: Maxforce FC Ant Bait Station is for Indoor and Outdoor use.
- Simply place each bait station indoors or outdoors (adjacent to the home or structure) immediately next to ant trails or close to areas where ants are numerous. Nests are usually
located in dark, humid and warm areas close to a water and food source. For maximum effectiveness in ant control the bait station should be placed in or near wall voids, electrical
outlets (if wiring permits), potted plants, waste-paper baskets, garbage cans, and sinks. Bait stations can be placed in cabinets, next to dishes, near sensitive equipment or in any place
specifically listed on this label. In zoos and pet shops, place bait stations out of reach of zoo animals and pets.
- Indoor Use: For normal infestations, you should use 3 Maxforce FC Ant Bait Stations in an average size room. For heavier infestations, you will need additional bait stations in each
room. If infestation persists beyond two weeks, replace all bait stations where the bait has been completely consumed and relocate bait stations that show no evidence of ant feeding.
- Outdoor Use: Bait stations should be placed adjacent to the home or structure near ant activity or anywhere ants may gain access to the home or structure. Application sites include
electrical conduits, vents, pipe chases, concrete slabs, skylights on roofs; around ant mounds, garbage cans, and trees; along walls, window sills, sidewalks, and driveways; on ground
around home or structure.
- The bait stations can be stuck to a vertical surface by removing the easy peel and stick adhesive covering from the bottom of the station.
- Do not spray the bait stations. Avoid placing the bait stations on freshly sprayed surfaces.
- Increased ant activity may be seen near the bait stations immediately after placement for short periods but you can expect to see less activity within three days. After placement, ant
trails may be observed between the bait stations and the nests. For best results do not interfere with the ants or the stations because ants must carry the bait back to the nest to
destroy the queen and colony.
- Inspect all bait stations and replace as needed for continuous control of ants.