Product Alternatives: Precor 2000 Plus, PT Alpine Flea and Bed Bug Spray
EPA Registration No.: 89459-12
Active Ingredient: 0.09% (S)-Methoprene, 1% Etofenprox, 0.25% Tetramethrin, 0.15% Pyrethrins, 1.50% Piperonyl Butoxide*
Directions For Use:
INDOORS: Hold container with nozzle pointed away from you. Can be used as a surface or spot, crack and crevice, or void treatment. For application as a crack and crevice spray, spray at a rate of 2 seconds per linear foot. For application as a spot spray, treat surface until slightly wet. The 360º valve allows the product to be sprayed upright or upside down to facilitate applications. Do not reapply more often than every 14 days.
For Flea Infestations, Precor 2625 treats 2625 sq ft. To treat carpet and other areas of suspected flea infestation, hold container upside down 2-3 feet from surface, point actuator towards the surface and push button. Using a sweeping motion, apply a light uniform spray to all surfaces of furniture, rugs, carpets, drapes, and on and around all pet resting areas. Apply to infested areas such as pet beds and pet resting quarters, nearby cracks and crevices, under the edges of rugs and floor coverings, between and under cushions of upholstered
furniture and other areas where fleas may be present. A light misting is all that is required to control fleas and flea larvae. Use care when applying to hardwood floors and only use a light misting to those areas. Reapply in 14 days, if necessary.
OUTDOORS: Point spray nozzle away from face. Hold can on slight downward angle. For best results, spray when air is calm. Spray with wind if breeze is blowing.
- Remove pets, birds and cover aquariums before spraying. DO NOT APPLY DIRECTLY TO PETS!!!
- Do not enter or allow others to enter until sprays have dried.
- Do not wet treated articles to the point of runoff.
- Do not use treated articles until sprays have dried.
- Do not apply this product in a way that will contact workers or other persons either directly or through drift. Only protected handlers may be in the area during application.
- Do not apply when food is present.
- Do not use in food areas of food handling establishments, restaurants, or other areas where food is commercially prepared or processed.
- Do not use in serving areas while food is exposed or facility is in operation. Serving areas are areas where prepared foods are served, such as dining rooms, but excluding areas where foods may be prepared or held. In the home, all food processing surfaces and utensils should be covered during treatment or thoroughly washed before use. Exposed food should be covered or removed.
Replace Cap After Each Use. Store In A Cool Dry Place That Is Inaccessible To Children And Animals.
Like its sister product (Precor 2000) Precor 2625 Plus Premise Spray uses the active ingredient (S)-methoprene to control fleas, ticks, ants, and other pests. It is an insect growth regulator (IGR) and an adulticide that will work against adult fleas and ticks for two weeks and kills flea eggs and prevents reinfestation for up to seven months. This is the product that professionals use because of one-two punch of the IGR and the adulticide. This combination makes up the fast-acting formula that provides the knockdown power needed to rid your home of fleas and other pests. Precor 2625 Plus Premise Spray is versatile and reaches fleas hidden deep in many areas, including carpets, upholstery, and pet bedding. One can of Precor 2625 covers 2,625 square feet.
Glendine (verified owner) –
Killed the fleas as stated.