Product Alternatives: Maxforce FC Roach Killer Bait Stations
EPA REGISTRATION NO.: 100-1486
Active Ingredient: Indoxacarb – 0.5%
Directions For Use: Advion Cockroach Bait Arenas are For Indoor and Outdoor Use.
Advion Cockroach Bait Arena can be used indoors to control cockroach populations. Arenas should be placed in/or near cockroach harborage areas or areas known to be frequented by cockroaches.
Outdoors, bait arenas should be placed adjacent to structures.
SPECIFIC USE DIRECTIONS
- Thoroughly inspect infested area to determine proper Advion Cockroach Bait Arena placement and number of arenas necessary to treat the area.
- Enough arenas must be used to provide adequate bait to control the cockroach populations present. Recommended placements: Place 3-10 bait arenas per 100 linear feet of horizontal surface primarily around wall perimeters and other areas away from walls such as but not limited to, around centrally located island sinks, cabinets, and appliances. Place maximum number of arenas with heavy cockroach infestations.
- Place Advion Cockroach Bait Arena in areas where cockroaches frequent such as along walls or corners, under or near kitchen appliances and industrial equipment, under sinks, in cabinets, and utility areas.
- Each Advion Cockroach Bait Arena may be placed on a vertical or horizontal surface using an adhesive.
- Inspect arenas periodically and replace depleted bait arenas as needed based on severity of the initial cockroach infestation and a continuing control program. For arenas placed outdoors, replace every 3 months, or sooner if arena becomes depleted of bait.
- Avoid direct contact of Advion Cockroach Bait Arena with broadcast, spot or crack and crevice directed pest control applications. Do not place bait arenas in locations recently treated with other pest control products as spray residues could render the bait less palatable to cockroaches and reduce effectiveness of the bait arenas.
Space sprays or other residual materials should not be applied directly to or near the bait arenas. Application of these materials can cause ants to behave abnormally and therefore reduce the potential of feeding on the bait material inside the station.